Thursday 13 February 2014

My winter break

I got home a couple of hours ago, after spending three days with my mum and sisters in our holiday home by the sea, which was great. I love being home because my mum makes my favourite dishes and we have so much more fun than when I lived at home. I rarely go home, but when I do, we always go somewhere fun or play some games. It's like I appreciate my mum so much more when I don't see her every day. When I lived with them, we used to argue daily, mostly over dumb things lke not taking out the trash or leaving my glass in the sink. It doesn't happen so much when I'm just visiting. I love that.

When I got off the train, it was kind of necessary to pick up some groceries in the nearest grocery store, and I found this:

Two entire rows of ELF-makeup. I love this, because it's about £1.50 and just as good as the more "expensive" brands like Rimmel London or Maybelline. I'm a big fan of ELF, 9/10 would recommend. I'm so happy that it finally invaded the Danish drugstores because it's awesome makeup to even more awesome prices. Yay!

Tomorrow is cleaning day. My friend and her boyfriend comes over for chocolate mousse and cluedo on friday, so it has to look proper. And frankly my tiny home looks like someone threw a bomb in here. I need to fix that. My sisters say I got my mum's neatfreak-genes. I can't stand having people over when my home doesn't look decent. Friday evening an aquaintance of mine throws a party because she turned 18, so I'm going there and probably out for a few drinks afterwards. Saturday and sunday are reserved for relaxing/fixing my sleep schedule, and monday I'm going back to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment