Monday 3 February 2014

My latest obsession: Peppermint tea



I love tea. I buy more tea than I can drink, but it's genuinely my favourite hot drink throughout the year. I love how many different tastes and scents you can get, but my all-time favourite has to be peppermint. I had it for the first time when I was on a school trip to Berlin four years ago, and back then I wasn't really fond of it. My mum brought me a box of peppermint tea when I moved out, because she assumed that it was really good. I didn't know if it was, but I gave it a go. It's literally the best tea I've ever had.




I might be a tea-hoarder, but this is the one flavour I always return to. It has a nice peppermint taste, but also a lot of herbal taste, and it makes you feel so good! I've made it a habit to drink this in the morning, because I feel so much better after drinking it. 

Which tea is your favourite?


No comments:

Post a Comment