Sunday 9 February 2014

My favourite music #1

First of all, I don't want to make this a daily, monthly or weekly thing. We all know what happened to A Week on Instagram. So this is just going to be a thing that I do randomly when I find some music that deserves more credit. I really love music. I don't have a specific taste, I just listen to whatever pleases my ears. That obviously changes regularly, because I'm the person who listens to the same music until I get tired of it or find something that I like better. 

This time I've found a mashup of two amazing songs. I don't know where it came from, because I've seen it all over Tumblr, but I've also seen it elsewhere. Maybe it just turned up out of the blue and no one knows where from. Anyway, it's a mashup of Sweet Dreams by Eurythmics and Seven Nation Army by White Stripes. They named it Sweet Dreams are made of Seven Nation Army, which sounds kind of weird but the song is really good, and lets be honest. That's all that matters, isn't it? 

No comments:

Post a Comment