Thursday 6 February 2014

My favourite lipbalm!

So many people talk about Eos lipbalms as the most amazing thing in the world. Honestly, I disagree with them. As I live alone, my economy doesn't exactly give room to spend £10 on a lipbalm (yes, they are THAT expensive in Denmark), and to be honest I'm a bit of a cheapskate when I buy stuff like that. I'm not saying that I refuse to use them if I have one, but I don't understand why people spend so much money on Eos when there's cheaper alternatives.

I honestly prefer the cheaper and simpler methods of moisturizing my lips. In Denmark we have so many different lipbalms and lip conditioners, you name it. My all-time favourite is the Mentholatum lipbalm. It's about £2 for a double pack. That's pretty decent, because let's be real here. How many of us have actually used up an entire lipbalm without losing it? Probably one or two out of ten.



So I ask you: Why spend £10 on a single lipbalm (that you will probably lose) when you can get 10 mentholatum lipbalms for the same amount of money? What's even greater about mentholatum is the fact that it has the nicest smell of eucalyptus/mint and I really like it. It does freeze a bit in the nose, but it's great and I love it. I might purchase some at some point to check if I'm wrong about Eos.

No comments:

Post a Comment